Beverly went home to the Lord on March 13, 2020. Beverly was born and raised in Milwaukee, WI. She has also lived in Georgia and Texas where she was a truck driver with her life partner, Robert Curry. Beverly has been living in Arizona for the last four years. Beverly loved her family and many friends. She was always willing to help others and had a great sense of humor. Beverly is survived by her children Kim Lynch (Tony), Karen Martin (Steve), Kathy Worden, and Ken Dyken (Jeanette), nine grandchildren, 18 great-grandchildren, and one great-great-grandchild. Beverly was preceded in death by her parents, Agnes and Peter Rossa, and her son-in-law, Lloyd Worden.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Personalize your account to receive an email when our new e-Edition comes out!
Personalize your account to receive a daily email with our latest headlines!
- The Learning Must Go On
- Steward Hospitals to Resume Elective Procedures and Surgeries for Arizona
- Residential Bulk Pickup Returns; Recycling Begins
- AJUSD Students of the Month Recognized Virtually
- Happy Earth Day! Arizonans are Most Concerned With Climate Change, According To Twitter Data
- Dating from Home: How to Find or Keep Love Alive in the Time of Coronavirus
- Letter from AJUSD Board President Jodi Ehrlich
- AJPD Recognizes Their Finest